The XPro is a new 50-watt, Bluetooth-enabled box mod from SmokTech! It's made out of a high-quality aluminum and uses a DNA-style board. Resistance, wattage, voltage, and battery life are all clearly displayed on the screen at all times. This mod can fire down to 0.2 ohms, and takes a single IMR flat-top 18650 battery. We recommend only using batteries with a continuous discharge rate of 20A or higher. The XPro features 510 threading with airflow channels and a spring-loaded positive pin to ensure a flush fit with any atomizer. The "Smart BEC" app is available on the iTunes App Store and Google Play for Android. This is the same app used for the BEC Pro, but if you already have the app, you'll need to update it. The app will allow you to view vaping information in real-time, collect and view that information on a graph, create vaping plans, set custom dynamic wattages and voltages, and change the mod's settings. Basic settings such as output wattage can be changed on the mod itself, and don't need to be changed through the app. Lastly, the XPro will come included with a Micro-USB cable so you can charge the battery internally, or remove-and-swap with another 18650. The XPro is a versatile, high-power box mod perfect for vapers of all levels!
- Click the Fire button 5 times to turn the device on or lock the device.
- Press the + or - button to increase or decrease output wattage.
- Click the Fire button 3 times to enter the menu. Each subsequent click will bring you to the next menu option.
- Once a menu option has been highlighted, wait 2 seconds to enter the sub-menu.
- Menu Option #1 will enable or disable Bluetooth.
- Menu Option #2 will allow you to choose between Wattage Mode and Mech Mode.
- Menu Option #3 will turn the device off.
- Wait 3 seconds to return to the main screen.
- okReview by Tara
- Good mod from SmoktechReview by John