This Kuro-style coil jig is a great tool for helping to wind perfect coils! It's extremely easy to use and lets you choose among multiple coil diameters. Made out of a lightweight aluminum and fits easily into cases or kits.
- 1 x Base
- 3 x Rotation Caps
- 1 x 1.0mm Coil Rod
- 1 x 1.5mm Coil Rod
- 1 x 2.0mm Coil Rod
- 1 x 2.5mm Coil Rod
- 1 x 3.0mm Coil Rod
- 1 x 3.5mm Coil Rod
- 1 x Allen Screwdriver
- Choose a coil rod of your preferred diameter and insert it into the base.
- Thread your wire through the hole in the base until about 75% of the wire is sticking out of the opposite side. Hold the wire in place with your thumb.
- Use the appropriate size Rotation Cap, and slide it over the Coil Rod.
- Turn the Rotation Cap clockwise the desired number of turns.
- Remove the Rotation Cap, then remove the Coil Rod and/or the coil.