The MVP line from Innokin is one of the most reliable devices in vaping, excellent for beginner and veteran vapers alike. Featuring a 2600 mAh internal battery, this mod has the battery life to allow most vapers at least one full day of vape time before recharging. Under the fire/power button, there is an LED indicator light system for battery charge level. The MVP 20W has adjustable voltage from 3.3-7.5V, and adjustable wattage from 6-20W to provide a satisfying vape combined with nearly any tank system available today.
Well-built from high-quality aluminum with an anodized finish available in 4 colors, this device looks as good as it vapes. One of the greatest improvements over the MVP 2.0 is a spring-loaded positive pin for increased connectivity. For even more functionality, the mod doubles as a portable battery bank and can charge your USB powered devices on the go with the flip of a switch. Any accessories (skins or cases) designed for the MVP 2.0 will also fit the MVP 20W, as the dimensions are identical.
LED Battery Indicator
- RED: 3.6V
- YELLOW: 3.6-3.75V
- GREEN: 3.75V
Included in kit:
- 1x Innokin iTaste MVP 20W
- 1x USB charging cable
- 1x 510 to eGo adapter
- 1x user manual
- 2x Innokin logo stickers
- Power On/Off- 3 clicks of the power button within 1.5 seconds cycles the power on/off.
- Change Wattage- Pressing and holding the "P" button will first display the puff counter then engage power mode; subsequent clicks increase the wattage in 0.5W increments until 20.0W, then cycles back to 6.0W.
- Change Voltage- Pressing and holding the "U" button will first display the puff counter then engage voltage mode; subsequent clicks increase the voltage in 0.1V increments until 7.5V, then cycles back to 3.3V.
- Atomizer Resistance and Battery Voltage- Pressing both the "P" and "U" buttons together will cause the screen to display the atomizer resistance, followed by the battery voltage. If there is no atomizer detected, the device will display "NON."
- Charge the MVP 20W- Plug the included micro-USB cable into the INPUT slot on the bottom of the MVP, and the USB cable into 5V 500-1000mA USB power adapter.
- Charge other devices using the MVP 20W- plug the USB cable into the OUTPUT slot of the MVP, then flip the OUTPUT switch to the ON position. The MVP 20W has an output of 5V and 1000 mA.
Note: If you are not charging another device with the MVP's internal battery, leave the OUTPUT switch in the OFF position to better conserve battery life.
- Great device for Kayfun/SquapeReview by John