The MVP 2.0 is a solid, well-built box mod with a plethora of features. The MVP is variable voltage from 3.3 volts to 5.0 volts, and variable wattage from 6.0 watts to 11.0 watts. The display will show how many puffs taken, your voltage/wattage output, and remaining battery life and atomizer resistance. It also is capable of acting as a passthrough, so you can continue to use the device while it's charging. The 2600mAh battery is large enough to provide 1-2 full days of uninterrupted vaping. The MVP can also double as a power bank, allowing you to charge cell phones, other e-cigs, or any electronic device that uses a USB charger. With 510 and eGo threading, the MVP is the most versatile and useful mod available.
Included with the kit are 2 iClear16 clearomizers. The iClear 16 is a top-coil clearomizer with amazing attention to detail. 4 wicks ensure that each of the dual-coils get enough liquid and never dry out and taste bad. The mouthpiece screws on, and has 2 o-rings on the top and a ribbed o-ring on the bottom to reduce leaking. Also, the plastic tube is held in place by grooves to reduce the possibility of the tube coming loose and leaking. This is the most consistent and best-tasting CE4-style clearomizer out there. Holds 1.6mL of e-liquid and produces a ton of vapor!
- iTaste MVP Variable Voltage / Wattage electronic cigarette
- 2 - iClear16 Clearomizers
- Multi-use USB Charger
- eGo connection cone
- Power On/Off: Press the fire button quickly 3 times.
- Display Puff Counter: Hold “P” or “U” button for 1 seconds.
- Display/Adjust Voltage: Hold “U” button for 2 seconds to enter voltage mode, then press “U” button to increase in .1-volt increments.
- Display/Adjust Wattage: Hold “P” button for 2 seconds to enter wattage mode, then press “P” button to increase in .5-watt increments.
- Display Remaining Battery Life/Atomizer Resistance: Tap the “P” and “U” button simultaneously. Resistance will be displayed first, followed by atomizer resistance.
- Charge External Devices: On the bottom of the device, flip the “Output” switch to the “ON” position, and attach your device through the USB connection.
- Charge the MVP: Insert the micro-USB connection into the “Input” port on the bottom of the device, and plug the USB connection into a USB port or adapter.