The iStick from Eleaf one of the most compact, user-friendly 20W mods out there, and once you hold it, you won't believe how much power they've packed into such a small space! The iStick uses a DNA-style screen that shows output voltage, output wattage, atomizer resistance, and battery life at all times. It's variable wattage from 6 to 20W and variable voltage from 3 to 5.5V. It is capable of firing resistances from 1.0Ω to 3.0Ω. The 2200mAh battery is charged via the included Micro-USB cable, and will last for approximately 22 hours of constant use at 3.7V with a 2.0Ω atomizer; higher voltages and lower resistances will decrease your battery life. This kit will come with all the iStick accessories, including the charging cable, a 510-to-eGo adapter, an AC adapter, and the user manual. The iStick holds its own as a primary device, but can also be the perfect stealth vape!
- Press the Fire button 5 times to turn the device on or off
- Press the Fire button 3 times to switch between variable voltage and variable wattage mode
- Use the "Up" button to increase your voltage or wattage
- Use the "Down" button to decrease your voltage or wattage
- Favorite by farReview by Tara
- Wife loves it!!Review by Paul
Pros- nice compact size for those who hate bulky devices. ( smaller than an MVP which my wife had and didn't like ) Easy to use. Good construction and battery life with my wife's tanks. Great retail price point! Several colors to choose from.
Cons- Won't go under 1 ohm.
This is a great device to step up from spinner batteries. My wife loves it and will surely get another. (Posted on 2/4/15)
- awesomeReview by Anna (muddy vapor)
- 5 starReview by Anna