The EHPro MARS is an original device designed and manufactured by EHPro, using variable wattage and capable of 7-35W in 0.1W increments. The MARS is 29.5mm wide and constructed from an elegant, high-quality stainless steel, then engraved with the MARS logo and unique serial number. It uses a 26650 battery for an all-day vape, and uses a motion sensor to easily adjust your settings without having to press any buttons! The device should be used only with batteries with a continuous discharge rate of 20A or higher. The MARS has standard 510 threading and an adjustable positive pin to ensure that your atomizer sits flush on the mod. The device shows all settings in real-time on the OLED screen, including the set wattage, battery voltage with a graphic meter, atomizer resistance, and firing voltage. Battery rattle adjustment is accomplished by twisting the bottom cap to get a secure fit.
- Maximum Output Power: 35W
- Minimum Output Power: 7W
- Maximum Output Current: 10.8A
- Minimum Resistance: 0.3Ω
- Maximum Resistance: 2.0Ω
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Over-Voltage Protection
- Low Voltage Protection
- Overheating Protection
- 15-second Safety Shutoff
- Power on, press the power button 5 times to start up, “EHPRO” will show in the screen first, “MARS” goes after and will enter into the home page. Pressing the button 3 times quickly will lock the device, indicated by displaying a lock on the screen.
- Pressing the button 5 times quickly will bring you to the device menu, allowing for changing the power settings, as well as exiting the menu and turning off the device.
- POWER SETTING - You can adjust the power after getting into the setting mode, lean the device left to decrease power, lean the device right to increase power. The range of the power adjustment is between 7W to 35W with 0.1 watt increments. Leaving the device turned in one direction for 5 seconds will increase the speed at which the wattage setting scrolls.
- EXIT - Leaning the device either left or right will exit the menu.
- SYSTEM - Leaning the device either left or right will exit the menu.
- “LOW RES” - Check the resistance of your atomizer. It indicates the atomizer may be short circuited, or the resistance is too low for the device to fire safely.
- “CHECK BATTERY” - Indicates the voltage of battery is low, Recharge the battery or change with a new one.
- “HHHHHHHH” - Indicates an overcharged battery. Replace with a new battery.
- “NO ATOMIZER” - Indicates the device does not detect atomizer, or the atomizer is not properly connected and may require adjustment of the 510 positive pin.
- “Too Hot! Please Wait” - The temperature of the device is too high, and needs to cool before continuing use.
- A Good PVReview by Travis
- Very niceReview by Caz
I'm not wild about the lean-over adjustments, and the price could stand to go down a little. Otherwise, the system is intuitive and powerful, feels sturdy. 4 stars. (Posted on 11/28/14)