Introducing the latest mod from MV Authentics: The Deviate! This mod houses an authentic Evolv DNA40 board inside of an awesome, futuristic cast zinc chassis! Each design element is precisely crafted in Mooresville, North Carolina. The 3-button operation makes this mod extremely easy to use. The Deviate, with the DNA 40 board, is capable of extremely accurate temperature control when used with Ni200 wire coils. The Deviate is capable of firing coils with resistances down to 0.1Ω up to 40W. Temperature control works best with coils between 0.1Ω and 1.0Ω. Variable wattage using Kanthal will work best at resistances above 0.16Ω. The Deviate can maintain coil temperatures from 100F to 600F.
The easy-to-read screen will show your set wattage, battery life, coil resistance, and either your output voltage or your set temperature depending on whether or not you have temperature control activated. With temperature control activated, you will see your wattage change in real-time in order to maintain the temperature you have set. This eliminates the possibility of dry hits and burning when calibrated correctly.
Swapping your battery is extremely easy. Just pull the "spine" open, remove your battery, and replace it with a fresh one with the positive side facing up.
The Deviate is truly a marvel of modern mods. The design can't be mistaken, and the internals are of the highest quality. The Deviate runs off a single 18650 IMR flat-top battery. We strongly recommend only using batteries with a 20-amp continuous discharge rate or higher.
- Lock/Unlock: Click the Fire button 5 times.
- Increase Power: Press or hold the Up button.
- Decrease Power: Press or hold the Down button.
- Flip Screen Orientation: Lock the device. Then, hold the Up button and the Fire button simultaneously.
- Stealth Mode/Normal Mode: Lock the device. Then, hold the Down button and the Fire button simultaneously. Stealth mode deactivates the screen when not needed to save battery life.
- Set Temperature/Deactivate Temp Control: Lock the device. Hold the Up and Down buttons simultaneously. Use the Up and Down buttons to change the maximum temperature. Increase to above 600F to deactivate temperature control.
Please note that based on demand it may take up to 10 business days for this product to be shipped.